Talents and performances of a brand condense over time into specific brand core values. Taken together, these brand core values form the brand core, which describes its specific character, its DNA.
Every brand core is unique in the composition of its values. It can only be seen in its entirety, and outlines the brand's credibility limits:
- Everything that fits the brand core values of a brand is credible, because it is supported by demonstrable peak performances (within the credibility framework).
- Everything that contradicts the brand core values is not credible, because it is not supported by demonstrable peak performances (outside of the credibility framework).
- Brand core values are the essence of what makes a brand unique, superior, special, differentiated, valuable, and successful.
- Together with the brand stylistics, the brand core makes up the personality of a brand.
- A brand core serves to differentiate from competing brands and forms the basis of all brand activities. It is therefore a significant investment for the company.
- The brand core provides a clear sense of identity as a prerequisite for consistent behavior of all employees.
- The brand core values must be recognizable in everything the brand does and at all brand touchpoints without being communicated verbally. The brand core values are thus a legacy and at the same time an obligation for the future.